Saniton Malaysia’s waterfree urinal was recently awarded the Green Dot Award at Archidex, the 19th International Architecture, Interior Design & Building Exibition in Malaysia. Incorporating the most robust, high performance dry valve in the market, exceptional water saving performance can be achieved with our urinals. Our completely waterfree urinals offer distinct benefits for users:
- Zero water consumption which help to reduce water bills significantly
- Savings of 151,000 litres of water per urinal per annum
- Extremely low maintenance with no flush mechanism or devices
- Easy to install and retrofit
- Bacteria reduction for a cleaner and more hygienic environment
- Completely touch-free usage (no need to press on the flush valve)
The above benefits are achievable through our exclusive use of the revolutionary waterfree High Performance Key-Valve (HPKV) from Falcon Waterfree Technologies, an innovative technology which allows our urinals to operate without water supply while maintaining a hygienic and odor free environment. Coupled with our specially designed urinals, a faster flow rate, better user experience and significant reduction in carbon footprint can be obtained, promising long lasting functionality and perpetual savings for our customers.